Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to re-create one of full demo pages? [BeTheme Demo Data]

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • I followed the instructions but did it three times by accident. Now everything is showing up in triplets. How do I get rid of this and make it singular? http://dev.steelerosecom.com/
  • Hello, I'm following your instruction and i'm looking for revolution-slider-demo for be theme "story" but i can t find it could you help me please ? i have all the others revolution slider content except this one ?
  • Hello,
    I imported the bakery content and all the pages seem fine except for the home page. it is blank and there is nothing on the page. How can i get the demo content for the home page
  • edited June 2015
    I have followed step one and step 2 and my website still doesn't look like the demo. I am trying to get it to look like be yoga - I figured it out - I had to reinstall wordpress and it seemed to solve the problem.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi,
    I deleted BE theme and reinstalled and did the import again. it seems all is OK now. I wanted to know how i can change the color of the header. 
    Here is the screenshot of the header border that i would like to change the color
    not sure if image is coming out but here is the link http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/357223/231994ecfa638887786c9ce03e3575c1 ;
  • here is the site i am working on. http://www.icecreamfunzone.com/  I would like to change the overall color to blue. I clicked on blue skin in theme skin but not much changed. I noticed that the wave at the bottom of the header is an image. I am not sure if there is a easier way of changing the color. 

thanks,
    Danny
  • Hi, thanks for the great theme and support you provide :)

I have an issue with importing the demos - after initiating the process I always end up with a blank screen on my WP dashboard (left menu column stays, but the rest of the screen is completely blank, no matter how long I wait). I tried it many times, reinstalled WP and the theme, and tried to import various demos. It looks like the importer locks sometime during the process and doesn't complete it. The main content seems to be imported (and I added the Revolution Sliders as well), but none of the options is properly set, so I have to try to configure it manually, which is very hard to guess how to set correctly.

Do you have any ideas what might be causing the problem? I guess it is some server or configuration issue, because I tested the import process on a different server and it works OK (but I can't use the other one for my site). Thanks.
  • Hi, I don't find the demo data for Be Agro and Be Media. There's another way to download?
    Thanks
  • I am trying to recreate the Be Spa theme, but I'm having trouble. The Slider cannot be disabled to allow for the background image. How do I override it for the homepage?
  • Hello

First of all sorry for my english.

I installed the theme that I recently purchased. I installed the required plugings but when I go to BeTheme Import Demo Data and I chose the demo I want and then and then I press the blue button "import demo data" nothing appears. It seems that begins to charge something, but no, nothing stays the screen.
    It is the second time I buy the theme and I did it without problems on another website.
    My Worpdress is 4.2.2

Thanks
  • I managed to do it but I can select "import attachments" The theme that I'm working on is "Store"
  • edited July 2015
    Hi how can i build "bejet" demo,, i cant find in xml or demo data?
  • I cant find out where are the revolutions slider demos to import can you please define step by step how to get it ??
  • edited July 2015
    A client of mine bought another license of your theme for me to set it to the site following the demo Vision, but the import was quite different from the demo. Follow the procedures in the manual, but it was not anything like that. can you help me?

see the screenshot:

http://s22.postimg.org/d4csud8g1/Fire_Shot_Capture_L_A_Dermatologia_http_si.jpg
  • edited July 2015
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • hi how to get latest version of demo data, looks like cosmetics and others not include in my betheme version. thanks
  • I imported two demos and didn't know the 2nd demo would be added to the first so the website looks like a mess. How do I get rid of both and just have one demo theme at a time? Thanks
  • Hi,
    I'm using the latest version but I can't get the pages to appear as the demo no matter what I do.

Here is what I did/tried:
    - Fresh installation of WP via cPanel addons.
    - Activated the plugins that are (required) by BeTheme in advance successfully, and installed WooCommerce plugin aswell.
    - Uploaded theme file, uncompressed and activated it.
    - From "BeTheme Import Demo Data", selected "Demo" + "Cosmetics" + "Import attachments" --> results: imported successfully with a notification bar.
    - From "RevoSlider", imported "cosmetics1.zip" from the "demos" folder.

I tried all of this again and again with different orders, deleted the theme folder and tried it different times, installed the Wordpress Database Reset plugin and resetted all tables also different times.. 

No matter what I did, I can't get the "BeCosmetics" theme to look like the original demo.

Here are some screenshots:

I wasn't expecting to spend couple of days trying to figure out what's wrong and eventually have to contact you for support.
    I have already read most of the questions and answers in this topic but I couldn't find any answer that solved my problem.

Your thorough answer is appreciated.