Wordpress 5.0 and Builder to SEO

Hi BE team!
Happy New Year and thanks for the theme!
I always use Muffin Builder - nice and quick. The only clarifying questions.

1/ Is the content from Muffin is seen by google bots the equal way as from WP editor?
2/ Am I right to say: I need to use Builder to SEO btn only for the seo plugins Yoast or AiO SEO?
3/ It does not matter to use that button for classic editor or WP5 blocks?
4/ If all my site - it is about 70 pages and I want to use Yoast - all pages/post I need manually to send from Muffin in Editor and disable editor's display? No automation?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Hello!

1) To make the content of the BeTheme visible like from WP Editor, you have to use the BUILDER >>> SEO option.
    More about it here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/33972/yoast-seo-and-muffin-builder-builder-seo#latest
    and here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/43719/wordpress-5-0-gutenberg-and-betheme#latest
    (last one is update for wp >= version 5)

2) We support only the Yoast SEO plugin.
    Yes, because if you don't use it, then it will display only the content from "Theme Options > SEO" as a description of the page/website.
    Thanks

3) It doesn't matter.
    It will work on both editors now.

4) Unfortunately, yes - you have to do it manually.
    We do not have any tool to make it automatically - also, it would be hard to create anyway.
    But, if you would like to see it in future updates, please send your suggestion here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks
  • Pablo, thanks a lot for your answers! But the main question is open... And I am... very, very much confused. Look:
    1/ Is the content from Muffin is seen by google bots the equal way as from WP editor?
    Your answer:
    1) To make the content of the BeTheme visible like from WP Editor, you have to use the BUILDER >>> SEO option.

So - any bots ( google, yandex, yahoo and others) - DO NOT SEE THE CONTENT in MBuilder? ( I do not mean Yoast plugin now, it is SEO now, if all SEO KEYS, RULES, LINKS in Muffin Builder  - they do not rated by bots ???)
    The question is very actual - because my last sites ( I do not know why) are rated very bad by search engine , but they are done ... well. May be because I do not used that button? ( But that button described to use only with Yoast, not for the bots, but now I am not sure - may be bad indexing solution here, in this button)
    Want you to answer ASAP, because that may change all strategy...
  • Hi, 
    I made changes on some articles (blog) as well as page content in general. After this I wanted to update them in the WP editor (with new button Builder to SEO). It works great for the pages, but unfortunately nothing happens on the articel pages  (no matter which one). What is wrong here? Do I make a mistake?
  • @dino127
    WP Editor creates something like 'excerpt' based on your provided text to this field.
    Also, WP Editor is not creating divs but only the text parameters (like p, h1, span, etc.) because it's just the text editor (if we are talking about the classic one, not the Gutenberg)

Muffin Builder creates your website with divs and HTML tags, and the text and description (when searching your website on google/etc.) will take from Meta | Description, and Meta | Title text.

So it's hard to say that 'the content from Muffin is seen by google bots the equal way as from WP editor' because this is a very different way of creating the website.

Yes, your content of Muffin Builder is visible by Google robots, and it's bigger than the content of WP Editor.
    But, Basic BeTheme is SEO friendly, so the correctly created page should get a good rating.
    Thanks

Hi, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Pablo, thank you. Then - I will investigate this problem with professional SEO soft.
    Yes, basic SEO is done rather good. But now it is too little basic SEO for me, because the competition is very high. So SEO optimised text with key words density and so on - is very important. And if they not correctly seen by bots - they simply will not be proper indexed by search engines, despite of well done description/title. Ok - understood, I will integrate Yoast everywhere in my sites. But this is not all)

Look - I wanted to reply Juliane_T
    Sure - wanted to check that effect, because my posts - rather havy, with a lot of elements. Ok - but first wanted to move 1 post to developer site. I always do that with export \ import function. AND... Export does not work any more. Muffin Builder data processing... Nothing more. Checked at pages - then for a moment ( about 1 -2 sec) Muffin Builder data processing... and shows the code. But neither posts, nor portfolio do not finish export function - stucks.
    Ok, I new, that you would say disable all plugins.... and so on. Because I have 2 developer sites - I tried to realize what is going on at empty Be version 20.9.8.1. No one plugin! Everything is good, export working for posts. Upgrade theme till 21.0.1 - not working! No one plugin, simple Muffin Builder content - export: Muffin Builder data processing... and stucks. So - I can not answer  Juliane_T, and probably there is an error in last update.
  • The fault of Export/Import and SEO >> Builder was on our side - sorry about that.
    We released the update yesterday, and everything should be working now.
    Please update your theme to the newest version.
    Thanks

If you have more other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • Thank you, Pablo - done! Export and SEO >> Builder working now )
  • Pablo, hi!
    need again your help... and again with SEO.
    Ok - I installed Yoast at all my Be-sites and see the equal problem:
    1/ first of all Yoast does not see the clean Muffin, as you told,  - it writes: Not enough content: Please add some content to enable a good analysis. Ok - I use the button Builder to SEO and...
    2/ the new content inside editor without any headings! Can I ask - what is this and why? Because Yoast at once writes: Subheading distribution: You are not using any subheadings, although your text is rather long.
    And my page is with 1 H1, then h2 tags, then there are h4, but Yoast does not see that structure, because there is not headings at all. As far as I remember - I use Builder to SEO early - and there were such structure...
    Really - I have to insert that tags manually?
  • yes, Pablo - I saw how version 20.7.2.1 work - there are heading!  And sure for correct SEO we need it. It should be corrected.

Further - Builder to SEO button gives a dirty SEO material - because there are too lot special css symbols and so on, like: center
    no-repeat;center top;
    auto
    20px
    fadeInDown
    home-title
    partners
    menu_orderand so on, which is not SEO oriented ( classes, css rules, and even Column Titles).
    So they need to be filtered before output.
    Second - if button Builder to SEO works such a way, then ... HOW BOTS SEE CONTENT OF MUFFIN? if like Builder to SEO output -... I even afraid to say... Do you understand what does it mean?
  • Hi,
    Yes, indeed the Builder >> SEO delete the headings right now - but it will be fixed in the next update.
    Now, the headings from 1-6, a tags and img will be displayed.
    Thanks for discovering the bug ;)

Also, the CSS symbols must be there, because SEO software must see it - it won't be displayed for the user, but it's really friendly for SEO.

Thanks