Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

A few questions about BeTheme

Hello! I'm working on my website ketubahsandmore.com - its not currently live so I'll include screenshots of the issues I'm having..

1. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3853921/d4bec58e018db42fcda63fc75dc38344 - why is the mega menu so huge and how can I adjust the padding on each column to make it less obtrusive. 

2. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3853925/7ce77e12303b61d9d91d9057442cf172 - Can we center the all of the info/buttons under each product? Can we remove the hover link icon on the shop page? 

3. Can we change the shop sidebar to be on the left instead of on the right? Can we remove it completely on the single product pages? 

Thank you!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Our website cannot go live yet because these questions need to be addressed before we are able to put it online. 

Our website is currently in maintenance mode, but can I send you the logins for the site so that you can see what I'm talking about? 

Let me know!
  • Can I send you logins to the site so that you can see the pages, instead of making the site live before its ready? 
  • Hello, 

My website is now live at www.ketubahsandmore.com. Hopefully you're able to help me!

Here are the problems I'm having: 

1. The shopping cart icon is missing on the home page. It's present on every other page of the site, but doesn't show up on the home page. 

2. The mega menu's width is way to large. It only has two colums. I set it up according to the documentation. Is there any way to make it less intrusive? There seems to be a lot of unnecessarry padding. You can see the way it looks on the website and in the screenshot I sent previously. 

3. I would like to remove the sidebar completely from the single product page.

4. I would like to remove the sticky arrows on the single product pages. 

Let me know how to proceed with these items. 

Thank you!
  • I didn't send the logins yet, no. 

Thanks for your help with everything so far. Unfortunaly after disabling all plugins the cart icon was still missing. 

So it isn't a plugin conflict. I even tried selecting another icon instead of the shopping cart but it wouldn't work. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can test to get this issue resolved. 
  • Nevermind! I found the culprit. 
  • Is there a way to center the "add to cart" buttons as well as the item title and the item price in the shop pages? 
  • Hello! 

We're having issues with our admin emails in Woocommerce.  

Here is what the say when we receive them: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_formatted_billing_full_name() on null in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include() #1 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(231): wc_get_template('emails/admin-ne...', Array, '', '') #2 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/emails/class-wc-email-new-order.php(117): wc_get_template_html('emails/admin-ne...', Array) #3 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-preview-emails/classes/class-woocommerce-preview-emails.php(194): WC_Email_New_Order->get_content_html() #4 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WooCommercePreviewEmails->generate_result('') #5 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_ in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php on line 38

Please let me know why we're getting this issue and how to resolve it!
  • I'm sorry - the above issue is seperate. Its what happens when I try to send a preview of the admin email.

Here is the actual text from the latest admin email we received: 

Notice: Undefined index: email_text in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php on line 34

You have received an order from Rachel Lebetkin. The order is as follows:

Order #9185 (
    Notice: order_date was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_API->handle_api_requests, do_action('woocommerce_api_wc_gateway_paypal'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->check_response, do_action('valid-paypal-standard-ipn-request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->valid_response, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->payment_status_completed, WC_Gateway_Paypal_Response->payment_complete, WC_Order->payment_complete, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action('woocommerce_order_status_pending_to_processing'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Emails::send_transactional_email, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Email_New_Order->trigger, WC_Email->get_content, WC_Email_New_Order->get_content_html, wc in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4231

Notice: order_date was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_API->handle_api_requests, do_action('woocommerce_api_wc_gateway_paypal'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->check_response, do_action('valid-paypal-standard-ipn-request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->valid_response, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->payment_status_completed, WC_Gateway_Paypal_Response->payment_complete, WC_Order->payment_complete, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action('woocommerce_order_status_pending_to_processing'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Emails::send_transactional_email, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Email_New_Order->trigger, WC_Email->get_content, WC_Email_New_Order->get_content_html, wc in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4231
    February 17, 2019)

ProductQuantityPrice

Notice: WC_Order::email_order_items_table is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_email_order_items instead. in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.phpon line 3923

Notice: WC_Order_Item_Meta::__construct is deprecated since version 3.1! Use WC_Order_Item_Product instead. in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.phpon line 3923
  • Hello, 

We have disabled all plugins and cleared the cache and it was still happening - we also updated the theme and the issue persisted. It only happens when the customer pays with paypal. 

Please let me know what we can do to get this solved - looks like the customer is getting errors in their email as well when paying with paypal. 

Thank you
  • message sent
  • This happens when the purchase goes though - it shows on both the admin email and on the email that goes out to the customer. 

It isn't on the website - its only in the emails. The payment goes through and the order is generated but we see the error in the "New Order" admin email and the customer sees the error in the "Order Processing" email. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PxnC-TcUBZEJ2rcRjfXa5BvR1jujQImJ/view?usp=sharing

Here is a pdf of the email that comes through.