A few questions about BeTheme

Hello! I'm working on my website ketubahsandmore.com - its not currently live so I'll include screenshots of the issues I'm having..

1. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3853921/d4bec58e018db42fcda63fc75dc38344 - why is the mega menu so huge and how can I adjust the padding on each column to make it less obtrusive. 

2. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3853925/7ce77e12303b61d9d91d9057442cf172 - Can we center the all of the info/buttons under each product? Can we remove the hover link icon on the shop page? 

3. Can we change the shop sidebar to be on the left instead of on the right? Can we remove it completely on the single product pages? 

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    thanks
  • Our website cannot go live yet because these questions need to be addressed before we are able to put it online. 

Our website is currently in maintenance mode, but can I send you the logins for the site so that you can see what I'm talking about? 

Let me know!
  • 1) Please be sure that your Mega Menu is created correctly.
    Be familiar with this documentation:

2) It can be centered, but only with Custom CSS.
    To disable hover effect, please go to the Theme Options > Global > General and change the "Style" of the Image Frame section to "Disable hover effect"

3) You can align it on the left, please edit your main page of shop and change the layout to "Left sidebar"

To remove it from single product page, you would have to create Custom CSS.
    If you don't know how to do it, please send us a link to the website when it will be live.
    Thanks
  • Can I send you logins to the site so that you can see the pages, instead of making the site live before its ready? 
  • Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello, 

My website is now live at www.ketubahsandmore.com. Hopefully you're able to help me!

Here are the problems I'm having: 

1. The shopping cart icon is missing on the home page. It's present on every other page of the site, but doesn't show up on the home page. 

2. The mega menu's width is way to large. It only has two colums. I set it up according to the documentation. Is there any way to make it less intrusive? There seems to be a lot of unnecessarry padding. You can see the way it looks on the website and in the screenshot I sent previously. 

3. I would like to remove the sidebar completely from the single product page.

4. I would like to remove the sticky arrows on the single product pages. 

Let me know how to proceed with these items. 

Thank you!
  • Did you send the login credentials?

1) Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists.
    2) Unfortunately, it's not possible, Mega Menu should be used for a large amount of the menu items - like on our splash page: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/
    3) Please paste this code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    body.product-template-default .sidebar{
    display:none !important;
    }

body.product-template-default .sections_group{
    width:100% !important;
    }

4) Please go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General and turn tick on the "Hide Sticky Arrows" option

Thanks
  • I didn't send the logins yet, no. 

Thanks for your help with everything so far. Unfortunaly after disabling all plugins the cart icon was still missing. 

So it isn't a plugin conflict. I even tried selecting another icon instead of the shopping cart but it wouldn't work. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can test to get this issue resolved. 
  • Nevermind! I found the culprit. 
  • Is there a way to center the "add to cart" buttons as well as the item title and the item price in the shop pages? 
  • Please paste this CSS into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .button{
    display:block !important;
    width:80% !important;
    margin:0 auto;
    text-align:center;
    }

.woosw-btn{
    text-align:center !important;
    display:block !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Hello! 

We're having issues with our admin emails in Woocommerce.  

Here is what the say when we receive them: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_formatted_billing_full_name() on null in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include() #1 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(231): wc_get_template('emails/admin-ne...', Array, '', '') #2 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/emails/class-wc-email-new-order.php(117): wc_get_template_html('emails/admin-ne...', Array) #3 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-preview-emails/classes/class-woocommerce-preview-emails.php(194): WC_Email_New_Order->get_content_html() #4 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WooCommercePreviewEmails->generate_result('') #5 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_ in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php on line 38

Please let me know why we're getting this issue and how to resolve it!
  • I'm sorry - the above issue is seperate. Its what happens when I try to send a preview of the admin email.

Here is the actual text from the latest admin email we received: 

Notice: Undefined index: email_text in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php on line 34

You have received an order from Rachel Lebetkin. The order is as follows:

Order #9185 (
    Notice: order_date was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_API->handle_api_requests, do_action('woocommerce_api_wc_gateway_paypal'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->check_response, do_action('valid-paypal-standard-ipn-request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->valid_response, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->payment_status_completed, WC_Gateway_Paypal_Response->payment_complete, WC_Order->payment_complete, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action('woocommerce_order_status_pending_to_processing'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Emails::send_transactional_email, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Email_New_Order->trigger, WC_Email->get_content, WC_Email_New_Order->get_content_html, wc in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4231

Notice: order_date was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_API->handle_api_requests, do_action('woocommerce_api_wc_gateway_paypal'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->check_response, do_action('valid-paypal-standard-ipn-request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->valid_response, WC_Gateway_Paypal_IPN_Handler->payment_status_completed, WC_Gateway_Paypal_Response->payment_complete, WC_Order->payment_complete, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action('woocommerce_order_status_pending_to_processing'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Emails::send_transactional_email, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Email_New_Order->trigger, WC_Email->get_content, WC_Email_New_Order->get_content_html, wc in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4231
    February 17, 2019)

ProductQuantityPrice

Notice: WC_Order::email_order_items_table is deprecated since version 3.0! Use wc_get_email_order_items instead. in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.phpon line 3923

Notice: WC_Order_Item_Meta::__construct is deprecated since version 3.1! Use WC_Order_Item_Product instead. in /home/ketu/public_html/wp-includes/functions.phpon line 3923
  • Hi,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Also, change your theme to the parent and update it to the newest version.
    Thanks
  • Hello, 

We have disabled all plugins and cleared the cache and it was still happening - we also updated the theme and the issue persisted. It only happens when the customer pays with paypal. 

Please let me know what we can do to get this solved - looks like the customer is getting errors in their email as well when paying with paypal. 

Thank you
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • message sent
  • When does it happen? After he confirms and pays, then gets redirected back from paypal and sees these errors? Please try switching to the parent theme, from the child theme and try again. We cannot really check that because we would have to actucally buy something.
  • This happens when the purchase goes though - it shows on both the admin email and on the email that goes out to the customer. 

It isn't on the website - its only in the emails. The payment goes through and the order is generated but we see the error in the "New Order" admin email and the customer sees the error in the "Order Processing" email. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PxnC-TcUBZEJ2rcRjfXa5BvR1jujQImJ/view?usp=sharing

Here is a pdf of the email that comes through. 
  • Sorry but we tested woocommerce with our theme and everything is working fine.
    You are using a child theme so we figure you did modify the templates or other files. You also have problems with sending details via e-mail like the phone number. Please switch back to the parent theme and disable all woocommerce related plugins, leave only the main woocommerce plugin active and check again. This looks like functions are called incorrectly in the code but those are not theme related.
    thanks