site speed

Comments

• It finally worked, but you sent an access to empty catalog.

Please change this user privileges, so we can access WP files.

Best regards

• I am really sorry for the mistake. I have received the information from the host again and I am attaching it.

I hope my problem will be solved soon by your professional team.🌹

• Sorry, but when I tried again now, I could not log in again (not even to an empty catalog).

Did check if it works?

Best regards

• I talked to you, these login details were correct, they thought that your IP might be blocked due to repeated logins, please give me the IP of the client you are used to, so that it can be unblocked.

• I do not remember that you talked about the blocked IP here. I do not manage the mailbox (another person is in charge of it), so if you mentioned this in a private message, I did not receive such information. Also, I cannot share IP, but can you whitelist a country? We are located in Poland.

Best regards

• I asked the host to unblock the IP of the beautiful country of poland, I hope it will work

• Sent it again did you can login ?please chek it if u can

• No, didn't get anything. Please send us login and all necessary details privately once again as we do not keep any older messages due to security reasons.

• I sent it again please chek

i hope answer me soon 🌹

• edited September 2023

I talked to you and they said that you need to connect via FTP, select the insecure option in the encryption section.

• As you said, I asked the host to unblock all the blocked IPs. Please check again. I hope the problem is solved.

• Hi

i have an error in my function

can you look at this please

ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0)

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Another problem is in the product inventory display. Look at the link below. The product is completely out of stock and cannot be added to the shopping cart, but the stock is displayed.

take a look at this link please

خرید و قیمت کفش کوهنوردی HUMMTO مدل 230510B (koohkade.com)

• I tried to log into your website, but the login credentials you sent do not work.

Did you check if the login credentials work before sending them?

Best regards

• hi i send password by email again.

• 1) It is a WordPress Core component, so it is unrelated to Betheme.

2) As I cannot disable plugins, and made modifications I cannot check what is wrong with the product out of stock. I recreated a similar product on my environment and out of stock products remain grayed out even after selecting variation.

Do you have any staging domain where modifications can be done?

Best regards

• Can I tell you the right time when we are not in the promotion to check the second item?

There is another issue regarding the link sent in this ticket. I sorted the products according to the discount. In my selected category, there are 6 discount products, but only two are displayed. I tested this item with different number of products, but the display of discounted products is not complete and does not show all items

نتایج جستجو | لوازم کوهنوردی و دوچرخه سواری ، لباس طبیعتکردی و کمپ در تهران (koohkade.com)

Selected category:

Uncategorized | لوازم کوهنوردی و دوچرخه سواری ، لباس طبیعتکردی و کمپ در تهران (koohkade.com)

• Can you explain that further, please?

I can see that 6 products are on sale, and 6 are displayed on the live page.

Best regards

• look . Matt is a category. I chose which contains 6 discount products, but 2 of them are displayed in the slider.

The information in this slide uses categories that have more discounted products .

And in some cases it is displayed like this.

Sliders only work correctly if discount products are not selected. Also, the sorting settings do not work properly with the selection of discounted products

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

• edited January 24

hi i sent it about 5 days ago..

• And our support team have replied on your message 22nd of January so if you didn't saw that message in inbox, please check spam/junk boxes and if you have further questions, please reply on that message.

• hi .

i have this errore when i wana use be builder

Loading builder 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string

in /home/reihanc1/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1108

Call stack:

1. wp_check_invalid_utf8()
    2. wp-includes/formatting.php:4707
    3. esc_attr()
    4. wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php:10266
    5. sc_tag_cloud()
    6. wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:785
    7. MfnVisualBuilder::getEmptyItems()
    8. wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:519
    9. MfnVisualBuilder::fieldsToJS()
    10. wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-helper.php:380
    11. Mfn_Helper::generate_bebuilder_items()
    12. wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:204
    13. MfnVisualBuilder::mfn_append_vb_footer()
    14. wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:324
    15. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    16. wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:348
    17. WP_Hook::do_action()
    18. wp-includes/plugin.php:517
    19. do_action()
    20. wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-footer.php:3
    21. require_once()
    22. wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:1196
    23. MfnVisualBuilder::mfn_load_sidebar()
    24. wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php:124
    25. mfnvb_init_vb()
    26. wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:324
    27. WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    28. wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:348
    29. WP_Hook::do_action()
    30. wp-includes/plugin.php:517
    31. do_action()
    32. wp-admin/post.php:363

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Thanks

• edited May 20

hi

i have a problem by site speed . it take about 30 -50 s to load please take a loock at attached photo . its a prblem by theme

This sometimes happens during the day and after about 20 minutes it is resolved. Of course, I clear the cache and of course the cache of automatic drafts.

this picture is about 20 min later and take just 2 s to load

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Thanks

• edited May 20

it appear some time and may need to refresh to see it

SELECT wp_posts.*

FROM wp_posts

INNER JOIN wp_postmeta

ON ( wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id )

WHERE 1=1

AND ( ( wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'mfn_template_type'

AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = 'shop-archive' ) )

AND wp_posts.post_type = 'template'

AND ((wp_posts.post_status = 'publish'))

GROUP BY wp_posts.ID

ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC-

1. WP_Query->get_posts()
    2. wp-includes/class-wp-query.php:3339
    • WP_Query->query()
    • wp-includes/class-wp-query.php:3824
    • get_posts()
    • wp-includes/post.php:2452
    • mfna_templates()
    • wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/theme-options.php:149
    • mfn_opts_setup()
    • wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/theme-options.php:4308

Parent Theme142,0380

• There is one query that refers to the slider and might be optimized, but we could not check that because you sent access to cPanel while we needed FTP access. When you send FTP access we can check that and try to improve.

However, the one you mentioned that happens from time to time seems to be related to your database and server on which we do not have influence, and you should rather contact your hosting provider regarding this.

Best regards