site speed

13»

Comments

• reply ftp access in email .

but this error happened in this week and i have this slide many time ago.also i have another site in this server by betheme and have 5 row slider in home page works very good without problem .( reihancarpet.com)

so server is good .

• The FTP you have sent does not work.

Best regards

• The new access you have sent does not work either, unfortunately.

Best regards

• We highly doubt that your server is good enough for your website.

Standard WooCommerce query takes 0.5s, which is unacceptable.

We tried to look at our queries through FTP, but after a brief time, it stopped working.

We cannot recommend anything else than getting a better server for your website.

Best regards

• edited May 25

im not sure . i have another websit by betheme in this server and it dosnt have any problem . this problem happen some time and i check two sit . koohkade.com have a long time . my web site work under 2 s always and this problem is for this week

this screens are at the same time and even i have this problem chek both site together . if it was server problem i shoud see in both site

• Hi @reihanfarsh,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason. Make sure that FTP works correctly because the one you sent recently, worked for a minute and after opening a file a trying to save it, we've been locked. So please make sure that FTP access is fully functional.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• edited June 6

hi . ihave this shortcode ;

[shop_slider title="Recent products" count="5" show="" category="" orderby="date" order="DESC"]

from betheme and want hide out of stock from this slide

i creat this but it dosn't work

[shop_slider title="Recent products" count="7" show="onsale" category="" orderby="rand" order=""role="tabpanel" id="" tabindex="-1"]

• @reihanfarsh This is Woocommerce option and you can disable "out of stock" items in WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory.

• edited June 6

i khnow this .in shop loop and in be builder we have an option

Out of stock products show. hide

how can i use this in shortcode

Shop Slider - Betheme (muffingroup.com) this is the loop

this shortcode and this loop are same so i may can hide out of stock

• Please try the following shortcode:

[shop_slider title="" count="5" show="" category="" orderby="date" order="DESC" out_of_stock=hide]

Best regards

• edited June 9

how i can make it show random product

[shop_slider title="" count="5" show="" category="" orderby="rand" order="DESC" out_of_stock=hide]

is this true?

it dosnt show random

• edited June 9

how i can make it show random product

[shop_slider title="" count="5" show="" category="" orderby="rand" order="DESC" out_of_stock=hide]

is this true?

it dosnt show random

i want to show onsale and random and hide out of stock.

this work properly :

[shop_slider title="" count="7" show="onsale" category="" orderby="rand" order=""]

but thsi dosnt show random product:

[shop_slider title="" count="7" show="onsale" category="" orderby="rand"order="" out_of_stock=hide]

• The shop slider element does not have the option to display random products.

Best regards