Muffin Builder items or Page Options can not be saved [max_input_vars]?

13»

Comments

• Thanks so much for your help and support all. 
    I've tried adding the following lines to my .htaccess file and it worked perfectly..

php_value max_input_vars 10000
    php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 10000
    php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 10000
  • Hi, I have the same issue.
    I am in the process to switch to a new host and now I can't change the home page that uses the Muffin pagebuilder.
    I have spend some time to go through all the topics on this in this forum. So I have increase the max_input_vars to 10.000. I have switched to PHP 7.1, increase the memory limit to 256Mb.
    All the items in the Server Environment on the system status overview are green except for the PHP Time Limit.

How can I solve this?
  • You cannot change the php_max_input_vars by yourself.
    It has to be done by the Hosting Provider.

As you can see in this sceenshot below, your global value is 1000.
    Then, even if your local value is set to 10000, then it will be limited to the global (in your case 1000).
    Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing that value to 5000 or higher.
    After it, everything will be okay.

Thanks
  • edited April 2019
    Hi Pablo,
    Thank you for your support.
    The host changed it too 10000. In info.php I can see that the global value is now also at 10000.
    However the home page still does not save the changes.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Hello, 
    I have same issue. I have 13 sections and when I add new section, the builder remove last.

I changed max_input_vars at 10000.

See this. Thank you!

EDIT: I solved. Was a hosting problem. Thx.
  • I have the same issue.

I contacted the hosting provider (Dreamhost) and follow all the comments in this forum. Nothing...

This is my phpinfo()

Any idea?

Thanks in advance
  • webabordo,
    As you will see in the screenshot under following link, your "max_input_vars" value is very low (1000 now, should be min. 5000), and propably was not changed.
    https://prnt.sc/vjw63r

Please, contact your hosting provider, and tell them to change it.

Thanks