critical error

Good morning,

on my site I have installed the latest betheme update and from that moment I have not been able to enter the backend because when I enter the login credentials I get the error "A critical error has occurred on your website. Check the box site administrator's mail for instructions. "

Nothing comes to my mailbox.

The problem, disproportionately, had already arisen before. When it happened I updated the page and it disappeared, but now it remains and access to the backend is impossible because the error always appears.

I tried to reinstall the theme, even previous versions, but the error persists and I can't get into the backend.

log / apache.error.log is as follows:

[Fri Oct 14 19:57:46.782439 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 26569:tid 139679648757504] [client 193.38.133.32:38342] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Mfn_Setup' not found in /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer.php:6\nStack trace:\n#0 /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php(155): require_once()\n#1 /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-settings.php(566): include('/srv/www/pixels...')\n#2 /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/srv/www/pixels...')\n#3 /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/srv/www/pixels...')\n#4 /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/srv/www/pixels...')\n#5 /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once('/srv/www/pixels...')\n#6 {main}\n  thrown in /srv/www/pixelstudiocreativo.it/public/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer.php on line 6'

Per favore mi potete dire come risolvere?

Grazie

Comments