Your suggestions for future updates!!!

1444546474850»

Comments

• Query Loop Slider Suggestions:

1) Can options be added to change the way background images slide? For example, at the very least, a smoother fade scroll transition and a fade out/in option?

2) It would be great if not everything inside of the loop actually scrolled, like if there were an option to make a headline static while the background and other elements that actually had dynamic data in use scrolled. Currently I'm achieving this by making the background image absolute behind the static elements, but that seems clunky.

Thank you.

• edited March 19

Hello,

It would be great to have the option to filter/sort posts or custom posts by category, or specified list of categories in Query Loops the same as in portofolio using same isotope transition, like the examples below:

https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/digital/projects/

https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/artist/my-work/

Customizing the categories bar as a list, or drop down list would be super useful like in this example:

https://www.antler.co/insights

Thank you

• Add hover effect and other possible effects on all Wraps and elements.

• Can you rework the Tab widget like you did the accordion? Better control of colors, borders, etc. would be great!

• Forum Search functionality

Its almost impossible to properly search for already existing discussions, because the search functionality queries for each single word. E.g. if i search for "icon upload fails" it returns me discussions which contain the word "icons", "upload" and "fails" which may be 50+ articles and therefore its useless for me.

• edited March 29

And please add to the Table of Contents, the ability to hide sections that are not needed. Excluding Headings

• edited March 29

FAQ: Please make it so thati the question has an h4 tag - so I can use the table of contents on the FAQ page

• Images from galleries made by BeBuilder are not visible in Sitemaps (generated by Rank Math SEO). If I am using Elementor - there are visible. Please fix.

• It would be great to be able to create a custom post type in the BeTheme settings with your own info that would natively work with relevant BeTheme elements such as query loop, templates for archive or single post, editing the custom post type with Bebuilder etc. such as the existing ones (portfolio etc.)

Even better would be if you also had an option to enable an externally created custom post type with the same functionality to give the users full control.

Query loop and templates would be so much more useful with these additions!

• Hi.

when you click on the top the reviews count ((34 recenzií zákazníkov)), you should be moved to the #reviews but, when is TAB version used, redirection does not works. It works only if you have reviews on the same page as element

• Add support to add custom header and footer for woocommerce pages like cart and checkout

• Hello

Improve the search so that it can work by article (vendor code), as well as by attributes (from woocommerce).

• POP UP EHHANCEMENTS:

I use POPUP to show a Quick Contact Form. of course if user visits they may not want to contact right away and instead browse - at the moment I can only have.....

CLOSE - and show only once. So user never sees it again.

or show on all page loads - which then means it becomes annoying.

The other issue is there is no way to set a condition of example to submit the quick contact form and then don't show popup again (as they dont need it)

Popup plugins can accommodate this sort of thing but I do not want to install one - it would be fab if there was a way to work around this?

Setting to show again in a few days also is not really good for me. If there was a setting to show again in an hour - that might work better.

Or another idea for the close button options - perhaps instead of a X - have a two button option

One saying - NO THANKS and the other saying SUBMIT & CLOSE - the latter meaning the popup does not come back - and the other being able to bring back the form after a few page visits, or a length of time like 60 minutes.

Hope this makes sense folks. It would make the system significantly improved.

Thanks for reading.