Your suggestions for future updates!!!

1454647484951»

Comments

• An ability to add a Youtube Video on a Single Product Page within the actuall product image thumbnails.

With video so importnat nowadays this is important. Many WP Woo themes do this already without plugins.

https://iconicwp.com/products/woothumbs/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnqK1BhBvEiwAi7o0X1h26gQMT7FoF5hSIQVDDuAqLkpchcEQgzKu1nrdc3adNhX83cON_BoCDw8QAvD_BwE

This is the sort of functionailty I have in mind

Thanks

• For query loops, can you add the ability to choose a "parent"?

Specifically, I'm looking to create a list of pages, which are children of a specific parent.

This is particularly useful when creating a top level page which has a loop of all child pages that will then automatically display all children (with layouts such as sliding box using feature images).

• BeTheme blog slider:

Building on Pantera’s excellent suggestions, of adding tags as a filter, it would be incredibly beneficial if we could also:

- Add posts by specific post IDs. This allows for more precise control over the content displayed in the slider.

- Include custom post types in the selection criteria. This feature would significantly enhance the flexibility of the blog slider by allowing a broader range of content to be showcased.

These enhancements would make the blog slider much more versatile and tailored to individual user needs.

• I would like to make a suggestion in case you find it interesting to add to BeTheme. It would be interesting if BeBuilder allowed using Dynamic Danta for the color and background color fields. I suppose it would have to be done through ACF Custom Fields. The idea would be to use it for example for Portfolio templates, Page Templates, etc. I have tried adding the ACF tag for the color field in BeBuilder but, as expected, it does not read it.

Thank you for your time.

• Adapt cookies to acomplish RGPD EU

• IMAGE GALLERY SORT BY: Order, Date, Ascend, Descend.

• Prebuild sections - add default class name for the main section according to name of prebuild section.

So it will be easier in the future to add CSS modification on several sites/places if you make more than 1 website with it. We already have a lot of sites build on Betheme and we want to focus more on BeBuilder rather than Wp-bakery or Elementor. This will be great addition for us and I hope simple for you to add.

• It would be great to see pricing tables with a currency switcher toggle bar that doesnt use woocommerce. This would allow us to display pricing in a couple of different currencies along with specififing differing button links on the pricing table depending on the switchers currency

• I have created two templates, one for the 1st level of product categories and one template for all the rest.

And for that 2nd template I selected the display conditions to be "Product Category". There are 3 options, shop, product category, product tag.

Ideally, it would be nice for a 4th option to exist "Product attribute" in order to be able to apply custom template for the attributes pages.

Hope, that will help more people to apply custom templates per Product attribute/taxonomy

• You make video tutorial for ACF but you don't implement the function to create custom templates for post type and the archive.

Elementor have, Divi have, gutemberg have, ecc..

You are a great theme and builder but without this implementation you are many steps below the other builder and theme.

Please IMPLEMENT THIS FATS!!!!

Thanks.